- “Relax! – Let Me Come To You…”
- Dog Grooming & Bookings Record Card
- Dog Grooming De-Matting Policy
- Dog Grooming Questions
- Dog Grooming Terms & Conditions
- Dog Needs A Groom? Contact Me
- Grooming Customer Reviews
- Mobile Dog Grooming Services
- Pampered Dogs Photo Gallery
- Website Summary & Sitemap
- Slide Anything Popup Preview
- Do you charge cancellation fees?
- Why can’t you give me a definite price?
- How much is dog grooming?
- Do you discount multiple dogs groomed?
- How much does a dog groom cost?
- How can I pay for the dog grooming?
- What are your prices?
- Why do you only give estimated prices?
- How much parking space do you need?
- Do you need access to water?
- Can you groom outside of my work?
- Do I have to be there when you groom?
- Do you require an electricity point?
- Can I watch you groom my dog?
- Why are you a mobile groomer?
- What areas do you serve?
- Will there be waste water on my drive?
- Do you use my electricity and water?
- What should I prepare for the groom?
- Will my dog be put in a crate?
- Will my dog go in a cage / crate?
- Can I provide treats for the groom?
- What should I prepare before a groom?
- Need to do anything before the groom?
- Can my dog be groomed in season?
- Should I feed my dog before grooming?
- Why do I use neck and belly straps?
- My dog is nervous. Can you still groom?
- How do you deal with old arthritic dogs?
- Why can’t my dog be ready earlier?
- Can I stay with my dog during the groom?
- Should I walk my dog before a groom?
- My missed calls and voicemail system?
- What if I need an appointment change?
- What happens once you arrive?
- Do we need to book in advance?
- Anything I should ask during collection?
- How long does dog grooming take?
- How long will my dog be with you?
- How long is my grooming appointment?
- Dog Grooming Follow-Up Appointments?
- Do I need to book an appointment in advance?
- What are your appointment schedules?
- Can you pluck my dogs ears?
- Do you pluck dogs ears?
- What are tear stains?
- Cleaning your dog’s eyes.
- How should I clean my dogs face and eyes?
- When is the ideal time to wash my dog’s face and eyes?
- How should I clean my dog’s eyes?
- Do you express Anal Glands?
- Do you empty anal glands?
- Will you express my dog’s anal glands?
- Does dog grooming include anal glands?
- How often should I clean my dogs teeth?
- Should my dog have its nails cut?
- Does dog grooming include cutting the nails?
- How often should my dogs nails be cut?
- Can I just have my dogs nails cut?
- Why didn’t you clip my dogs nails short?
Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming prices vary depending upon the breed of dog, how large the dog is in size, the style of groom and the condition of their coat. In contrast to grooming salons, I come to you with my “mobile dog grooming spa”. No hassle and stress of dropping off and collecting your dog, I groom in the comfort of your home surrounds using the latest in Hydrobath washing and blaster drying – giving your dog the perfect groom.
There are so many advantages to having your dog(s) groomed by Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming. Most importantly, regardless of chosen groom, I always pay attention to the eyes, ears and face. Therefore, whether your dog needs a full groom, or just a fluff-dry and cologne, Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming have a groom for you. Website Summary Sitemap
In other words, Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming is generally your best grooming option without leaving home! Most importantly, I provide the one-to-one service that includes more attention for your dog(s), helping to keep them clean and smelling great.
Above all, you should not overlook using a dog groomer regularly! Grooming your dog should be regular appointment, to ensure that your dog is living its best life, as well as fostering good health and wellness. Website Summary Sitemap
Travelling to the dog groomers can take a lot of valuable time and produce unnecessary stress. So, why have the battle of getting your dog into the car and hoping there is parking in town, when I can come to you? My “mobile grooming dog spa” has the latest ‘Hydrobath’ washing and blaster drying, with a height adjustable grooming table, providing easy access for dogs of all sizes. Also, for all my dog grooming services, I use hypoallergenic shampoos, conditioners and massage washing, ensuring a deeper clean. I hand towel and fluff dry all dogs, before a style groom.
At Pawgeous, it’s not just about the grooming services I offer – It is more than work for me, I love the interaction and cuddles with your dog. To formalise my love and passion, I have undertaken industry leading City & Guilds training and Canine First Aid courses.
As a dog mad family, our two German Shepherds and Border Collie are spoilt rotten, and that’s how we feel every dog should be – especially yours!